Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ground School

Private Pilot Training Kit
Ground school starts on Monday. I dropped by the flight center to pick up my class materials and pay off the balance for the class. The school credited me for the log book that I purchased earlier, but otherwise shown to the right is everything in the kit I received:
  • Private Pilot Manual
  • Private Pilot Maneuvers Manual
  • Private Pilot FAA Practical Test Guide
  • Private Pilot Airmen Knowledge Guide
  • Pre-Solo Written Exam
  • Student Slide-Graphic Computer (E6B)
  • PN-1 Navigation Plotter
  • Pilot Logbook (credited for one I purchased for my first flight).
  • 2011 FAR/AIM Manual
  • Map Holder
  • Flight Bag
School consists of 16, two and a half hour classes held Monday and Wednesday nights for the next 8 weeks. Total cost for classes and materials $538.49 (includes $50 deposit and $13.49 for Log Book purchased earlier). Now I just need to read the first two chapters of the Pilot Manual before Monday's class.


No comments:

Post a Comment